If you're wondering if I like animals...the answer is absolutely YES!! If you have a fur baby of any kind, let's bring them along for your engagement session AND, let's make a plan to have them involved on the wedding day!
Barking Vows is a local business that specializes in caring for your dogs and helping them be a part of your engagement session & wedding day! We work together in creating a plan to have your furry loved ones around at the perfect time for pictures.
Tips from the pro: Ashley Vela, owner of Barking Vows:
- If having your pet be a part of your big day is a must-have, check with venues prior to signing that contract. Surprisingly enough, a lot of places do not allow animals.
- If your venue does not allow animals, but you want them in some pictures, we can plan to meet at a nearby park to get those lovable moments captured.
- Decide early in the planning process on how you want your pets involved in your wedding day. Decide what they will wear, and who will walk them down the aisle.
- Also look for someone who can absolutely handle your pet. If they are 'pullers' on a leash, make sure to have someone who can handle them. If you plan to have the ring bearer bring your dog down the aisle, consider having an adult to assist them.
- If you hire Barking Vows for your wedding, you will receive their services for your engagement session for free!